Here are just a few of the things that your dental team does while you’re in the chair at the dentist…
- Checks your jaw joints
- Looks at your occlusion (bite)
- Assesses you for infections, including your tongue and gums
- Checks you for oral cancer by feeling for lumps in the jaw, neck and throat
- Records measurements of your gums to assess for gum disease
- Examines your teeth for caries (tooth decay)
- Offers oral health advice, tailored to you
To learn more about what happens in your dental appointments, speak to your dental team.
The dental benefits of quitting smoking are numerous. These include whiter teeth, a reduced chance of developing gum disease and a reduced oral cancer risk.
More information, help and advice can be found on www.nhs.uk/livewell/smoking/
We are pleased to announce that Oaklands Dental Surgery is now offering a 0% finance option for patients wishing to embark on private (not NHS) treatment plans over £250.
We can now offer our patients the option of splitting their treatment cost over 6months, 10 months or 12 months at no additional cost.
The finance is arranged in conjunction with Finance4patients.
Subject to meeting the applicant criteria,
applications are made online, with swift approval, so that you can embark on your treatment without delay!
Website & SEO by Chris Ward